Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lexi Isabella Stratton






My beautiful niece was born 5 months to the day of Kaden on Jan 11. I am soooo excited that she is finally here. I love her sooo much and so does Kaden. Its amazing to think that just 5 months ago the little guy was smaller then she is. She was 7 pounds and 19 inches. Kaden was a little smaller in weight but same length. It so nice to think about how close the little ones will be when they grow up and play together. My sister and I are very close and I am happy to know that our babies will be too. I am so greatful for my many blessings and family. Kaden is 5 months now and time has gone by too fast. He has been rolling over like crazy, talking up a storm and become very very very attached to mommy. As long as he see's me he is ok but when thats not possiable he flips lol. Some days are better then others but for the most part he just loves his momma!! Kaden loves rice cereal, peas, green beans and sweet potatos. Thats all we have gotten to so far but next is bananas!! My baby boy is so big now he weighs 15 pounds and 24inches! I think we might have a shorty on our hands but its still too early to tell. Hopefully he gets some Ross height to him!!here are some pics

1 comment:

  1. she's got so much hair!! WOW!! how fun!! tell Tiff congrats!

    ReplyDelete