Monday, April 26, 2010

Holy Long time

SO I cant believe its been soooo long since I have been on. Kaden is 8 months and soooo close to walking. He loves to climb on everything, put everything in his mouth, grab remotes, plays with my laptop, and gets into the fridge whenever he possibly can. I love being a mom and cant imagine my life any other way. Summer here has begun. It is hot, sunny, and perfect for being outside. Kaden loves to go for walks/runs with me and remy our dog. I recently chopped my hair off after trying to grow it forever. I came to the conclusion long hair isnt for me cause I dont have the patience and well I really like short hair. I have been trying to get up the courage to do a half marathon and, hopefully will be ready for it by the rock and roll here in the fall. Kaden is say dada and baba. and of course just smiles when I say mama! He is sleeping through the night and has 4 teeth and one cutting through as of today. He looks super cute when he smiles! here are some pics and Hopefully I will be able to write more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment