Sunday, July 26, 2009



So this week I am 37 weeks and I can not believe it!! This last month has been dragging and I think its getting worse. I really miss Christian and cant wait to see him. I cant even tell you how excited that I am about our son coming into this world. I feel like I will be the luckiest girl when I have my two boys by my side. The doctors were laughing at the ultrasound this weeks cause of how big Kade's head is. His body is super skinny but that head is wow!!!!! He had hair you could see in the ultrasound, and chubby cheeks and huge lips. I have no idea where he got the hair from cause I had like none but I guess he will be like his daddy minus being 9 pounds. He is supposedly weighing 6 pounds 8 oz. I feel like he is going to be sooo huge cause the docs say I am still showing small for what he is. All that I am praying for is healthy boy. I am so greatful for being able to be a mommy every day!!

1 comment: