Thursday, July 9, 2009

Missing my Hubby!!!


Its been while since I have been on. I have been so busy with moving all my stuff around at my parents house and getting things ready for this baby to come. I miss Christian sooooooo terribly bad but, he I am so proud of him working so hard for our family. Life in San Antonio has been way tooooo freaking hot for a prego like myself. Today the high was 107, I wanted to die. I got into the pool with my niece and nephew and the water was warm like bath water. For the most part I have been doing my best to stay busy and my family is doing a great job making my life full of erronds. This is a super old pic (well not that old) but I saw it and wanted to show some love for the man that is so wonderful to me! I seriously am so greatful for him and am thankful for the life that we have. I do know this for sure, after this summers work, I am done with being away from him for over a week. I just hope the next seven weeks fly by, our son is healthy and brought into this world (with his father making it in time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment