Saturday, June 20, 2009

Growing Belly!!!



Life has been super challenging this past week. After being in the hospital and being put on Penicillen for group b strep, I am very greatful to know that our little boy is safe and growing properly. My belly has finally started to look prego and more rounded. Since being pregnant I havent really had any cravings or been crazy about eating everything I see. However, I do love smelling cleaning products when I am cleaning the house. I have always been a pretty good clean freak but now more then ever I clean just so the house will smell nice. Christian laughs at the fact that I am always cleaning the floors with FABULOSO!!! Its a purple solution that I swear by for cleaning your floors. It will remind you of a "Mexican" house lol but I love it and it reminds me of home.

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny! You look so cutie with the prego belly. I'm glad everything is going so well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a darling pregnant girl!! Love it!! hope everything goes great--I'm sure he'll be a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way! I love all cleaning solutions, especially laundry softener, bleach, and comet. It is crazy how much I crave the smell!

    ReplyDelete