Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Fun!!



So I have not gotten the chance to write in a while and here it goes. Summer has come in spurts of good sunny days and bad rainy days. However I have been able to go to the pool with some of the lovely ladies in our office out here in New York. Check out the sexy belly!!! I am growing like crazy too!! Thanks to Paityn I was able to block the UV's from my eyes with her very cute sunglasses he lent me!! What I would do without her I just don't know!! Being at home all day every day has been challenging and the days I do get to go out I take full advantage of it.


We were able to go to the Hamptons and it was everything that you see in the movies. Big houses, lots of old people that are rich, and really cute restaurants. The day we went was a little to breezy and cold so we didnt get to stay to long but it was still fun for all of us to get out and enjoy not being stuck at home. In this particular moment we were all trying to take a picture of all of us jumping in the air with the timer on the camera however, it did not really work very well. I'm sure more fun times are to come and I am excited to have many more adventure with this wonderful group of girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment