Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hospital

So I was put into the hospital last night and given two bags of fluids on an IV!!!! Unfortunately I started having contractions yesterday around 1:00pm and held off calling the doctor cause I didnt want to be a paranoid first time mommy. I called the doc's office around 5:30 and they ended up telling me to come in. At first I thought I was having a muscle spasm in my back... but when I kept having sharp pains constantly I knew something was up. One of the girls from our office was nice enough to drive me since Christian was working. I arrived to the hospital where the first lady I met didnt think it was nessary for me to come in, fifteen minutes later I was given an IV just cause they wanted to see if the contractions would stop. I wasnt dehydrated, and as far as anything they ruled out by tests go I just started to have contractions that were two minutes apart. I got to see my little guy and his precious little profile. His little heart was beating and the nurses were having a hoot over how much he moved. The heart rate moniter would pick up every movement. After two hours of being at the hospital they sent me home by giving me a shot and just told me to take it easy. I am so happy that our little baby is healthy and growing just perfectly. Hopefully this doesnt happen again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment