Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cannon Rebel !!!!!!!!!!!! LuV iT!!!


I am soooo happy that my wonderful hubby bought me a new camera that I have been wanting for sometime. I want to get into photography and starting out by taking pics of my little guy will be great practice. It started out with just wanting a new camera and then I realized if we were going to spend the money why not get something that is great for the price. Luckily Best buy was having an awesome deal this last weekend where I got two great lenses and an exra battery for a wonderful price. After much thought I got the ok to get it and have been taking pics like crazy. Tonight we are going to the Pumpkin Patch as a Family so hopefully I get some great pics. I'll post them when I can, but for now here is my beautiful camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment