Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Two MoNthS!!!!!





I cant even belive that our little guy is already two months old!!! He has become such a joy in our lives. His personality is growing larger each day. This last month Kaden has already rolled from his back to his tummy. I know!! they are not supposed to do that!! He is already wanting to lift himself up from laying down and his little legs are constantly wae that wanting to stand up when you hold him. As for me I have been helping my aunt a a home care provider for my downsyndrum cousin and Kaden get to go to work with mommy which is great. Although he does not like that all the attention is not onhim and makes it apparent by screaming like he is in pain. Here are some pics that we got taken for his two months!! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment