Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WoW!!!!




Soooo Its been forever since I blogged lol... Thats was traveling the country, having a baby, and moving states will do to ya I guess.. Kaden is two months today and I cant belive how fast it has gone. In the past few weeks Kaden has been on a plane twice and in the car for 44 hours total... Needless to say he hates the car SOOOOO much!!! We went to Michigan to see grandma teachoutt and aunti angie. Then went utah to move all of our stuff back to good ol TEXAS!!!! In the time away we saw good friends that will be missed terriably and family that we love very much. Now we are back in San Antonio I am in my running rutine and loving it!! Alothough I must say it is sooo hard to get your endurance up again after having a baby. Kaden is sleeping through the night and has the fake cry down to a T. Christian is working hard on day trading and other business stuff. I have more to tell.. however our lives are super busy and I will try to get on more.. here are a few pics of the lil guy!!

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you! Your little guy is such a sweetie-so adorable.

    ReplyDelete